Whether you are holding a private party to celebrate with friends and family or organizing a corporate event it is important to make sure that all of your guests are well catered for. When you have a lot of guests it is also important to have a good variety of dishes available to make sure that everybody will be able to find something that they enjoy. With Inglewood Pizza your guests will be able to choose from a selection of dishes including starters, main courses and desserts.
With the new lock down in effect, we have sadly had to shorten our hours once again. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this causes, but we'd like to wholeheartedly thank you all for your continued support during this tough time!
Mondays - 11:00AM - 9:30PM
Tuesdays - 11:00AM - 9:30PM
Wednesdays - 11:00AM - 9:30PM
Thursdays - 11:00AM - 9:30PM
Fridays - 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Saturdays - 12:00PM - 10:00PM
Sundays - 12:00PM - 9:00PM
Dec.24 - 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Dec.25 - CLOSED
Dec.31 - 11:00AM - 9:00PM
We are still diligently disinfecting all surfaces of our restaurant, including our debit machine, door handles, counters, and more -- after serving EACH customer. Please bear with us and the slight increase in wait times this will cause.
PICK UP AND PIZZA BY THE SLICE:
We are still selling pizza by the slice, and taking Pick Up orders!
- We must disinfect the card machine, door handles, pop fridge and counter after EVERY customer — please give our staff the time and physical space to keep our restaurant free for everyone’s safety!
- Please note, we can only have a MAXIMUM of 2 customers within our store at one time, and they must stay 2 meters apart.
- We also no longer have a sitting area, as we cannot have customers eating within our store for safety reasons
- We also humbly ask our customers to try and avoid arriving excessively early for their pick up orders, to reduce interpersonal contact time with staff and other customers.
- Our drivers are dedicated to disinfecting their card machines, equipment, and car interiors, and hands after EVERY customer
- We are also disinfecting our pizza bags as often as possible!
Once again, we at Inglewood Pizza would like to thank all our customers for the amazing support and patience that we have received during this difficult time. From all of us at Inglewood Pizza, stay safe!